The Carcoustics WAYS Talent-Management-Program gives you the opportunity to follow your own path at Carcoustics - not only upwards, but also in any other direction. And particularly, towards your personal goals. That's not limited to young talents. Regardless of where you are in your career, anyone can take avantage of development potential. The Talent-Management-Program is a personal, comprehensive form of support for all employees who are looking to further develop in their careers. In order to accommodate you and your needs, WAYS offers more than just the traditional career paths.
The Carcoustics WAYS Talent-Program defines three career categories in which employees can follow their own path: the specialist, management, and project-management careers.
All three categories are treated with the same level of value and respect, and offer interesting perspectives. It's possible to switch between the categories during your career at Carcoustics. The flexible career model can therefore be adapted to a change in your requirements or new company responsibilities at any time.
For instance, Carcoustics offers other development opportunities to employees who are not interested in assuming personal or leadership responsibilities and the associated organizational tasks. That's because many employees are more interested in exciting projects, additional specialist responsibilities, or exceptional qualifications and specialzations.
| DEVELOPMENT PATH|
| DEVELOPMENT PATH|
| DEVELOPMENT PATH|
| Key positions with a specialist focus play an extremely important role at Carcoustics. We give you the freedom you need to grow and work independently, so that you as an employee have the opportunity to develop in this area.|
You also need to be able to update your specialist areas of expertise on a regular basis and maintain a network with other experts in your field.
The Carcoustics WAYS Talent-Management-Program creates the perfect conditions to do just that.
|Demanding customer projects and internal structure and innovation projects make project management all the more important. This requires employees with exceptional management skills who can quickly acquaint themselves with complex, extensive, and - for Carcoustics - unfamiliar areas, and who feel comfortable in international enviroments.||It goes without saying that traditional careers with increasing management responsibility for Teams and larger units will also continue to play an important role at Carcoustics in the future. Depending on the specialist field, this path is usually combined with project and specialist tasks in order to train managers with a focus on both specialist projects and management.|
- Development from beginner to acknowledged expert
- Expansion into additional career segments and activities
- Integration into strategic events/information
- Increasing expertise levels up until project management
- Gaining experience abroad in international project assignments
- Increasing the degree of complexity and risk
- Increasing responsibility by managing project Teams (regional and international)
- Expansion of personnel-related responsibilities across a variety of qualification levels
- Development of the employees to be managed
- Expansion of management responsibilities from regional to international teams
- Specialist training courses (internal and external)
- Interdiscipilary assignments in other areas
- Knowledge sharing based on trainer models
- Cooperative learning, including specialist groups/learning by teaching
- Differentiated internal and external training modules focusing on PM skills and areas of expertise
- Knowledge sharing among global project managers
- Networking inside projects
- Onboarding manager and networking
- Internal training courses in the management program
- External management training courses
- Support provided by external trainer
- Mentors and networking