- IT specialists, including SAP, digital business and infrastructure specialists
- Sales professionals e.g. as key account managers for well-known OEM's
- Engineers, e.g. in acoustics, lean management and project management
- Chemists in the material/central laboratory
- Commercial experts, e.g. in purchasing, internal sales, accounting, controlling, etc.
- logistics specialists
find exciting tasks, a varied working day and suitable professional development, which is accompanied individually by our Talent Management.
Our Current Job Offers
|Global Material Group Manager Chemicals (m/w/d)||Leverkusen (DE)||Details|
|Sales Coordinator (m/w/d)||Leverkusen (DE)||Details|
|Senior Tooling Engineer (m/w)||Rankweil (AT)||Details|
|Quality Technician for 2nd shift||Howell (US)||Details|
|Lead Operator - 2nd Shift||Howell (US)||Details|
|Plant Engineer - Project Manager||Langfang (CN)||Details|
|Key Account Manager||Langfang (CN)||Details|